Wednesday 28 May 2008

Please...no...


Sometimes I feel like I'm an empty shell...empty in a sea, a tremendous sea, alone...
Why things go wrong when it started to make sense? Why angels fall first? Why life doesn't make any sense? I don't know...I guess we have to pass through some tests to understand that life is what we've done with it, with our things, with ourself s, with the others...I think this is the only way that we have to see what was really important to us...
I don't know what to say, I don't know what to write, I don't know what to think...I'm lost again but this time I don't have choices...I can't do anything...anything...only watch, only talk...this while I'm dying inside because I can't do nothing!!! Why I cannot do nothing? Because I'm not God!
In this moment, the only thing I wish is that you know that I miss you and I love you and I don't want that you go away...not now...please not now...and not in the years that coming...I want that you stay and be a part of our life's, see that we fighting and we could do all the things by ourselfs now!! We need you...please stay!!! Stay for the next years because we need you!!!Don't go...it's not your time!!!!
Sometimes I wish became a God...but this is not possible...
All I want to say is I love You and I'll going to do all that are near me, possible and impossible, to help you...
I love You and I miss You a LOT!!

No comments: