Wednesday 4 July 2007

Send me...an angel!



Send me an angel today
Send me an angel, please!
I cannot break away...
Without him, I cannot fly away...
I want hear you say
that you love me anyway...
I want to fly,
fly in your white wings...
Please...I cannot die
without knowing what future brings...
I love life
even if it doesn't make sense...
Angel, help me figth,
figth this feelings of nonsense!
Angel...can you hear me?
Can you hear me cry?
Can you put some color in my life?
Some brigthness in my soul?
Some love in my way?
Send me an angel to help me
help to see another life,
help to smile without a figth,
to fly away to another world,
to meet another fool...
Give me some wings
to fly away with you,
this world stinks,
since I can't say "I Love You"

1 comment:

Bernardo said...

Angels live in you.
Your strength leaves other ashtonished
but leave you strengthless,
so,try to love yourself instead,
and let others love for whom you are
and not for what you intend to be